Follow this blog with bloglovin

Thursday, 4 September 2014

My love ~ Kate Spade Black Zipped Wellesley

Over the past few months I've acquired somewhat of a small collection of Filofaxes, and other brand ring binders / organisers / planners.

I hadn't even heard of Kate Spade until a penpal of mine posted pictures of hers on her Instagram. If I didn't believe in love at first sight before the moment I set eyes on the b-e-a-utiful black leather, well, I do now.

I looked at the price. Uh yeah, I couldn't afford RRP without selling off 3/4 of my Filofax family which wasn't about to happen. I joined a Facebook group (which you can find here) and posted asking where UK girls get theirs from (out of curiosity, since I couldn't really afford one!). Kate Spade is U.S. based, and we all know how expensive things can get when you import.

A lady in the U.S. said she had one for sale and messaged me; she said I could have it at an affordable price, and she would mark it as a gift at a value of under a certain amount so I could avoid customs charges. I paid for the planner, and it arrived 4 days later!

I am beyond in love with her...

















xoxo

6 comments:

  1. So happy you're back to blogging! Hope you keep us updated! -C.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the gold rings and the polka dots, I know it is. Your binder is gorgeous and I just love how personal you've made it! (Hello, btw, I've just popped over from Philofaxy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I do love having such a personalised planner. I hate having one that doesn't feel... me? When the dividers are all wrong and nothing looks right!

      Delete
  3. You've set it up,so beautifully. They're great planners aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're beautiful! I'd love some more KSs but they're just too expensive for me to warrant normally. I am lucky I scored such a bargain on this one!

      Delete